The Administrative Marketer is responsible for promoting AdPath Laboratories portfolio of services to healthcare professionals / target customers within Machakos and its environs. The role holder would also be assigned administrative roles to keep our organization running smoothly.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Be involved in the day-to-day operations of the laboratory to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Promote laboratory services to designated clients in order to achieve sales objectives and business expansion.
- Build lasting relationships with target clients to enhance market lead for our services
- Feedback to management of relevant competitor activity or local issues to ensure appropriate action can be taken.
- Proactively implement/update personal development plan in order to develop self further within current role or prepare for any future roles.
- Be involved in planning and management so as to achieve business objectives.
- Formulating and managing organizational budget to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans, maximizing margin / operating income.
- Ensure administrative systems/processes are maintained and updated to ensure accurate record keeping.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing. Those with medical field degrees are also encouraged to apply
• 1-4 years sales experience
• Functional knowledge of and exposure to sales and marketing
• Proven track record in driving and exceeding sales targets
• Basic Information Technology [IT] Knowledge.
• Social media management skill
• Excellent planning, presentation and communication (both written and spoken) skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured