DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE AND ECONOMIC PLANNING
Administrative Officer – County Treasury JG ‘K’ (1 post)
The administrative officer – County Treasury shall report to the Chief Officer – Finance and Economic Planning and shall be responsible for all administrative activities of the County Treasury.
Duties and Responsibilities
• In charge of safe custody and filing of all treasury documents and payment vouchers.
• Plan and coordinate all county treasury sectoral committee meetings.
• Provide secretarial services to all county treasury sectorial committees.
• Assist the CECM and Chief Officer – Finance and Economic Planning in preparation of various county treasury administrative reports as and when required to.
• Supervise the county treasury secretarial staff.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the CECM and Chief Officer – Finance and Economic planning
• Have excellent report writing skills
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Have a practical knowledge of computer systems, including internet navigation, and various Microsoft office applications
• Be a team player and strategic thinker
• Have sound leadership and management skills
• Be self-driven and able to work within tight deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Management,
• A certificate course in accounting shall be an added advantage
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar organization.
All applicants Must fulfill Chapter six of the constitution requirement
Salary Scale: The salary, allowances and other benefits attached to these positions will be as determined by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission and other recognized CBAs as applicable.
Terms of Service: All the above posts shall be on a three (3) year contract term renewable based on satisfactory performance.
“Vihiga County is an Equal opportunity employer”
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application with copies of their National Identity/passport, Academic & Professional certificates to the undersigned.
Key responsibilities and job specifications for the above positions are available on the official County websites www.vihiga.go.ke.
All application from interested and qualified candidates should be submitted on or before 26th day of October 2020
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SECRETARY/CEO VIHIGA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 880-50300