Support and enable International Rescue Committee, Inc.’s global implementation of Microsoft D365 ERP, Project Integra, across the organization’s Crisis Response, Recovery, and Development (CRRD) organization. Lead the Supply Chain preparation, implementation, and support in each country program. Serve as Supply Chain focal point for documenting business processes and requirements with system capabilities and functional designs, evaluating Supply Chain business process and ERP best practices against governmental, regulatory, legal, and donor-specific requirements, as appropriate, and designing and executing a repeatable implementation process. Coach, advise, and train country program Supply Chain focal points and their teams in the intersection of Global Supply Chain policies, procedures, and best practices, and Integra functionality. Evaluate supply chain organizations, processes, and tools and recommend organizational, process, and system improvements as appropriate. Develop and implement improvements, and lead organizational change processes. Secure cross-functional alignment with key groups including the Integra Global Project Team, IT, Finance, AMU, and Human Resources.
• Review existing documented supply chain business processes for procurement, planning, logistics, asset and inventory management, and ensure that the Integra system functionality aligns with those business processes and is fully described and trained
• Support and enable ERP deployment planning and execution, system adoption, and continuous improvement
• Lead and facilitate cross-functional Integra implementation and improvement projects with stakeholder groups including the Integra Global Implementation Team, Supply Chain, Finance, AMU, and other groups
• Capture CRRD-specific business requirements, including health supply chain procurement, procurement planning, and inventory management
• Document and provide CRRD-specific supply chain reporting in support of governmental, regulatory, legal, and donor-specific requirements
• Ensure that each country program receives sufficient pre-deployment data-migration and validation, staff training, implementation project management and leadership, and post-implementation support and guidance
• Establish meeting protocols and points of contact, schedule, coordinate, and facilitate training as appropriate, and be accessible and recognizable as an enabling resource for the supply chain staff in each country program
• Escalate tactical and strategic issues, problems, and business challenges, to appropriate cross-functional colleagues and leads to precipitate efficient and effective resolution
• Champion organizational change, and creatively and effectively influence Supply Chain and cross-functional colleagues in support of the Integra implementation
• 6 to 8 years of progressive supply chain experience with expertise across planning, procurement, logistics, inventory management, and asset management
• Excellent problem solving, communication, and influencing skills within a matrixed environment
• Proven project management, process mapping, and process documentation skills
• Experienced user of ERPs, data warehouses, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong capability to articulate complex concepts into understandable language for diverse audiences
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, required
Standard office and remote working environment
International travel 10% if budget and travel policy allow
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Equality, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
IRC et les employés de IRC doivent adhérer aux valeurs et principes contenus dans le IRC WAY (normes de conduite professionnelle). Ce sont l’Intégrité, le Service, et la Responsabilité. En conformité avec ces valeurs, IRC opère et fait respecter les politiques sur la protection des bénéficiaires contre l’exploitation et les abus, la protection de l’enfant, le harcèlement sur les lieux de travail, l’intégrité financière, et les représailles.