Our client is a world market leader within the food and beverage machinery industry designs, develops, manufactures and installs both machines and complete filling and packaging lines in a multinational environment; its main customers being multinational breweries and beverage producers, food, chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. We are looking for candidates who want to make a difference and wish to be part of our dynamic organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
● Form an integral part of the East Africa team in promoting technical field sales of LCS products (spare part kits, rebuild/exchange programs, KIC, retrofits, SIPS, LDS, Audit/overhauls and SLA’s) to all customers as well as making sure that LCS targets are achieved.
● Promote LCS sales proactively by advising customers on LCS products and constantly following up with them
● Support the LCS coordinators with creating opportunities and maintaining the CRM system.
● Liaise with clients regarding LCS products, enquiries, provide solutions of items specified
● Proactively follow up on quotations and clarify with customer all technical and commercial aspects in detail
● Handling and execution of all LCS Projects such as but not limited to audits, retrofits and overhauls
● Be involved with special projects through assisting in the coordination of internal and external communication with the client
● Travel to specific client locations and perform product presentations, provide technical expertise, advice solutions regarding LCS products
● Attend customer meetings and relevant project meetings
● Initiate received orders and build the client relationship by keeping them informed of the status of their orders and ensure deadlines are met
● Support and advise customers in all their needs and issues and offer solutions as well as follow up and monitor them to successful completion
● Facilitate communication between internal departments and the customers, monitor and follow up on all client concerns relating to LCS products as well as closing-out of orders by ensuring customer satisfaction.
Knowledge and experience
● Knowledge in project management principles and techniques
● Technical Experience
● Strong verbal and written skills
● Knowledge of technology and its range of equipment or similar industry Qualifications and Education required
● Diploma/University Degree in Engineering
● 4-7 years experience working in a bottling and packing industry
● Experienced in technical sales and project management
● Good understanding of pricing calculation
• Self-motivated, independent, solution orientated, a deadline-driven individual with solid time management skills
• Strong analytical ability, attention to detail and strategic thinker
• Project a professional image, lead by example, encourage teamwork and compliance with work processes and procedures
• Build mutually beneficial relationships internally and externally
• MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
• SAP (preference)
● Perform varied work assignments and constantly prioritize workload by ensuring that deadlines and clients expectations are met or exceeded where possible
● Ability to work in a high volume and intense working environment
● Solution oriented and results-driven
● Professional liaison with all levels of management and technical clients, both internally and externally
● Administration skills
● Strong leadership and mentoring skills to colleagues and clients
▪ Able to travel both domestic and foreign
▪ Possess a valid passport
Should you meet the requirements mentioned above, please send your CV and application via "Apply Now Button"
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured