Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategy for outreach, hunting, attracting and on boarding deserving and qualified innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups.
- Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs
- Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs.
- Good understanding of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration and investment stage.
- Manage the day- to- day interaction with the Incubatees
- Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment and scale-up stage.
- Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and start-up companies;
- Guide & support start-ups for fundraising activity.
- Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community including donors, start-ups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts.
- Provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business modelling, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations etc.
- Be the switchboard for entrepreneurs to access relevant resources and connections
At a Master’s degree in Agri-Business/ Finance/ Marketing/ Agri marketing/ Economics/ Agri Economics/ Entrepreneurship from recognized institutions.
Research, monitoring and evaluation skills are an advantage but not mandatory.
At least 4-6 years’ experience working with entrepreneurs, start-ups, learning/ tinkering labs, incubator or incubation consultancy.
Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with start-ups, entrepreneurs, mentors, universities, research institutions, industry experts, associations, chamber of commerce & industries, state & central government, and angel investors.
*Applicants to state expected salary and state how soon they are available.