DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK, FISHERIES AND COOPERATIVES
6. Agricultural Assistant II Job Group G (3 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist senior Officers in the provision of Agricultural extension Services at the ward level;
• Mobilizing, Training and Advising Farmers on matters relating to Agricultural extension services in a working unit.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
• A diploma course in General Agriculture, Agriculture and Home Economics or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
• Kenya Certificate of secondary education (KCSE), Mean grade C- or its equivalent
• Certificate in Computer applications from a recognized institution (added advantage)
• At least two (2) years experience in a comparable and relevant position
All applicants Must fulfill Chapter six of the constitution requirement
Salary Scale: The salary, allowances and other benefits attached to these positions will be as determined by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission and other recognized CBAs as applicable.
Terms of Service: All the above posts shall be on a three (3) year contract term renewable based on satisfactory performance.
“Vihiga County is an Equal opportunity employer”
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application with copies of their National Identity/passport, Academic & Professional certificates to the undersigned.
Key responsibilities and job specifications for the above positions are available on the official County websites www.vihiga.go.ke.
All application from interested and qualified candidates should be submitted on or before 26th day of October 2020
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SECRETARY/CEO VIHIGA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 880-50300