Our client is a provider of agricultural products. They specialize in pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, food additives, and other products. They seek to hire a sales officer.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
• Location: MT Kenya Region
• Salary scale: KES 100,000-110,000
Roles and Responsibilities
• Present company products and sell them to both current regular customers and potential new customers to evaluate needs or promote products.
• Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
• Engage customers by finding their needs and resolves any complaints that a customer may have.
• Obtain deposits and payment due from clients.
• Establish relationships with potential clients and maintain relationships with current clients in order to garner success for the company.
• Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, techniques, etc.
• Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Reconcile the customer’s statement of account weekly, make sure that all customers transactions are properly recorded, and let the customer sign on the confirmed statement of account.
• Prepare goods I.O.U and forward it to the sales coordination department in order to prepare the sales order for goods loading.
• Return the remaining items to the warehouse and make sure that the storekeeper fills the goods I.O.U sheet.
• Fill the travel expenses sheet in order to close the trip balance.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree/ diploma in relevant field.
• 5 to 7 years of experience with agriculture sales
• Exposure handling agricultural sales within Mount Kenya area is desired
• Desire to learn, constantly improve, and act on feedback
• Creativity when problem solving
• Excellent communication skills
• Goal driven and self-motivated when working independently
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured