Simba Fresh Ltd is a Large agricultural Farm dealing in growing and selling of Fresh farm produce especially Herbs, Vegetables and Fruits.
It is located in Naromoru, Nyeri county on the Nyeri-Nanyuki highway.
2. Agronomist- Herbs Division
• Planning and implementing the herbs production programmes and harvest processes.
• Supervise farm operations such as cultivation, spraying, fertilising and irrigation.
• Control the production information and forecasts to meet markets demands and strategic plans.
• Oversee and manage all produce quality issues and complaints pertaining to field production processes.
• Manage and take full control of the production process to ensure good quality and markets’ conforming products.
• Observe full levels of ethical, environmental and Food Safety standards.
• Understanding of internal audits on various standards like Global Gap and environmental audits.
• Preparation and facilitation of various farm schedules like audit schedules, field testing, analysis schedules.
• Monitoring and confirming farm planting programmes to meet the commercial requirements.
• Regular communication with the team.
• Support harvesters and graders in their operation of produce collection
• Bachelor’s Degree in Plant Science or Agriculture, or the equivalent thereof,
• At least three years of herbs related work experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Computer literate
• Knowledgeable in global GAP standards especially for EU market.
• Ability to work independently and proceed with objectives without close supervision
• Excellent Project Management skills
• Ability to perform complex and multiple tasks.
• Must be able and willing to work for long hours.
• Honesty and integrity