This is an excellent opportunity to join our fast expanding and fully integrated agricultural enterprise.
This will include the following:
1. Prepare and implement a spray programme for preventive and cure of herbs.
2. Study the plant production in order to advise the best way to plant, harvest and cultivate the plant
3. Advise and develop methods on how to control weeds and pests to keep the crop disease free
4. conduct research and field checks, take samples and make observations, perform tests, and identify and solve problems related to plant or soil nutrition, damage from insects or wildlife, weather or climate changes, or the use of specialized products, such as pesticides, fertilizers, etc.
5. Assisting with the plant selection process and the development of planting and irrigation schedules,
6. Working as an overall team leader, to ensure all aspects of running the farm are met
7. Maintaining safe work practices of all staff and contractors on site
8. Ability to multitask and supervise different farm activities at a time.
9. Ability to work & maintain high and low tech equipment’s.
• The ability to work with minimum or no supervision .(essential)
• Detailed oriented, analytical, and good people management skills.
• Experience in overseeing big project(s)
• Ability to work outside, stand, walk, kneel, and stoop for extended periods.
• Self-driven to achieve results. (essential)
• Exceptional active listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with computers. (essential)
• Ability to work in high and intensive working conditions
• Age 30-37.