Employer: A LEADING LOGICTICS COMPANY OFFERING INTERNATIONAL RELOCATION, LOCAL AND OFFICE MOVING SERVICES
Ref No: SGK-A_I/EO-09-2020
Job Category: SUPERVISORY
• Diploma in custom documentation, clearing and forwarding and shipping/airfreight. Those with IATA training will have an advantage.
• Must have at least 5 years hands on working experience handling airfreight imports/exports.
Salary: KSHS. 40,000 - 80,000
AIRFREIGHT IMPORT/EXPORT OFFICER DUTIES WILL INCLUDE;
• Co-ordinating, sorting and routing all shipments. Receiving and advising clients on the delivery services to the destination.
• Customs clearance procedures for consignments i.e. allocation, verification and releasing of the goods.
• Preparing delivery orders for the goods for sending to various clients.
• Preparation of import/export documentation.
• Liasing and following documents with shipping lines/airlines.
• Lodging the documents online.
• Maintaining and filling all correspondences and documentation. Invoicing customers among other duties.