Reports To VP-INTERNATIONAL SALES
To Be the Preferred Choice of Healthcare and Medical Service Provider by Saving and Enriching Lives
To Provide Affordable, Quality Healthcare and Medical Services that is Accessible to all.
Honesty: Excellence :Accountability :Respect :Teamwork
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Driving an ambulance to transport sick, injured, or convalescent persons
• Assisting ambulance attendant to place patients into ambulance
• Taking sick or injured persons to hospital, or convalescents to destination
• Assisting in changing soiled linen on stretcher
• Administering first aid as required
• May assist to restraint violent patients if necessary
• Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, water, battery, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure, etc.
• Log official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, oil changes
• Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of the day.
• Ensure punctuality, safe transport and observe the road and traffic laws and regulations
• Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
• Ensure vehicle security at all times
• Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems
• Maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned
• Maintaining cleanliness and good working condition of the vehicle/Ambulance
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor from time to time.
Requirements – Skills and Experience
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
• Possess a valid driving license and five years driving experience;
• Have a First aid training Lasting not less than one (1) week preferably from any recognized Institution
• Knowledge and skill in driving to avoid sudden motions detrimental to patients
• Full Knowledge of motorable routes within Nairobi.
• Defensive Driving Certificate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution
• Attended a Refresher Course for drivers lasting not less than one (1) week from a recognized Institution;
• A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police.
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills is required
• Should be a proactive team player with strong customer service and problem solving skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team