REPUBLIC OF KENYA MIGORI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
7. Anaesthetists (Clinical Officers) JG CPSB 09 (2 POSTS) /MCPSB/258/2020
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
i. Administration of anaesthesia to patients undergoing minor surgery;
ii. Monitoring patients’ vital signs and organ functions during surgery;
iii. Ensuring successful recovery of patients who have undergone surgery;
iv. Maintenance of anaesthesia machines;
v. Implementing health projects and programmes;
vi. Maintaining up-to-date health information.
i. Be a Kenyan citizen;
ii. Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution;
iii. Higher diploma in Anaesthesia from a recognized medical training Institution;
iv. Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council;
v. Valid practising license from the Council;
vi. Certificate in Computer Application Skills.
HOW TO APPLY
1. All applications should be submitted in a sealed A4 envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
2. Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the Migori County Public Service Board located at Nyamome along Namba – Masara road adjacent to Nyamome SDA church.
3. All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Thursday 21st January, 2021 at 5:00pm.
4. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and
professional certificates and testimonials.
5. For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010,
applicants must obtain the following clearance:
• Tax compliance certificate from KRA
• Clearance certificate from HELB
• Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
• Certificate of good conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
• Women, People Living with Disabilities and Marginalized Groups are encouraged to apply,
• Only shortlisted and successful candidate will be contacted;
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Migori County Public Service Board is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.