• Designing survey tools and coding surveys using software e.g., SurveyCTO, Survey Solutions, KoBo, etc.
• Designing survey sampling methodologies.
• Developing monitoring systems for high frequency checks.
• Conducting high frequency checks.
• Providing feedback to field teams.
• Conducting quantitative analyses of survey data, including sample weighting, generation of descriptive and inferential statistics, regression analyses, etc.
• Developing standardized analysis scripts.
• Presenting data in meaningful ways through charts, maps, and info-graphics.
• Drafting reports.
• Training junior staff on analytical processes.
• Supporting presentations of data to clients.
This position will be contracted through Altai Consulting’s Kenyan subsidiary, Lhassa Consulting EA.
• Advanced University degree in economics, engineering, statistics, or a related field.
• Fluency in English.
• Fluency in STATA.
• Fluency in ODK coding.
• Ability to write analytical reports to an excellent standard.
• Experience and keen interest in the development sector and economic development in particular
• Fluency in other key quantitative analysis software/languages, including SPSS, R, Python;
• Knowledge of QGIS, databases, and data presentation tools (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau);
• Fluency in regional languages is an asset.
• Experience monitoring large surveys and data analysis.
Send your application to: Human Resources by 15 January 2020 with the subject line ‘Analyst Recruitment’ including a CV, a cover letter, and a sample of recent work.
Please beware of fraudulent job offers. Altai consulting does not charge a fee or ask for financial transactions at any stage of the recruitment process (including application, interview, meeting, traveling, processing, training etc.).