What you’ll do:
• Strong commercial acumen, analytical rigor, problem solver mindset and strong attention to detail
• Strong SQL skills and knowledge of R (or similar tools like Python) desirable - for data analysis, structuring, transforming and visualizing big data
• High level of intellectual curiosity and focus on generating impactful business insights.
• Previous experience in translating complex data findings into clear insights, with a knack for storytelling is a major plus.
• Ability to perform in a high-pressure, dynamic environment and be comfortable with a level of ambiguity.
• Excellent project and partner management skills, working with multiple teams across several countries
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex analytical solutions and their business value to a diverse group of technical and non-technical audiences
• Can-do and self-starter attitude – Focused, resilient, and able to work towards goals with energy
Who you are:
• Curious – Willing to learn and always aspiring for better
• Keen to make a difference in everything you do – for our customers
• Can-do attitude – Focused, resilient, and able to work towards goals with energy
• Flexible - Multitasking in a fast-paced environment
• Work collaboratively to tackle challenges, across borders and cultures
• 5+ years’ experience in a Data Science or Advanced Analytics role
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Data Science, Engineering or similar. Relevant Master’s degree a plus
• Experience in customer insight, statistical modelling, data science or similar