Animal Nutrition Sales
In our accelerated growth journey and mission to Setting New Standards in Animal Health and Nutrition, we are looking for an exceptional, innovative, and mission-driven Sales and Marketing rep to help us continue to build a regionally trusted and loved brand.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Who we are:
Ramadi Agri-nutrition is the fastest growing Animal Nutrition Company in Kenya.
We are hiring for our new project:
We want to transform the way people feed their Dogs, with a focus on producing premium, healthy dog food, dog rice and dog crumbs, all ethically and safely manufactured to ensure quality of feed and healthy of your pet dog.
The Role: In our accelerated growth journey and mission to Setting New Standards in Animal Health and Nutrition, we are looking for an exceptional, innovative, and mission-driven Sales and Marketing rep to help us continue to build a regionally trusted and loved brand.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the ideal candidate will be a sales point man, an expert at building quality, lasting relationships, dedicated to driving growth for our customers and a passionate advocate for our brand, Ramadi Nutrition-premium dog meal, premium dog rice and premium dog crumbs.
You must have a valid driver’s license to be considered.
This position will cover the following regions; Kiambu, Nairobi, Machakos, Kajiado and their environs.
Full Job Description
· Responsible for the development and achievement of sales targets.
· Developing and executing strategies to drive business growth in new and existing markets.
· Developing new customers, new business segments, and promoting innovative ideas for business growth. Launching new projects to increase market penetration.
· Monitoring and collecting relevant market information and data including the competitors.
· Regularly visit and phone prospective and existing customers for ongoing sales and support
· Provide in-person and virtual sales training to retailers to help educate them on the features and benefits of the products
· Resolve customer issues and complaints in a timely manner.
· Bachelor's degree, diploma or equivalent experience in related field; animal nutrition, animal science or feed production. Experience in sales and marketing animal feeds an added advantage
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Able to work under minimal supervision and produce and exceed set goals.
· Strong business acumen, an outgoing personality with excellent people skills, Ability to relate and effectively build relationships with people
What We Offer
· The opportunity to grow, develop and make an impact with a mission driven, dynamic and fast-growing company.
· Great culture and people who are thoughtful and passionate about work and community.
· Full suite of benefits - including monthly and annual commissions based on achieving and exceeding targets.
Interested candidates should apply to the Human Resource Manager using the apply button below.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured