The candidate must be able to work collaboratively as well as independently and often on tight deadlines to read scripts, and storylines to understand animation requirements, prepare presentations with raw designs to the in-charge, develop storyboards for the initial stages of production, create models, drawings and illustrations electronically, Join images with background graphics and special effects and ensure synchronization of frames and audio, participate in editing process and collaboration with the whole of production group. The following are some of your deliverables:-
- Creation of interactive animated images and environment.
- Production of high quality animations.
- liaising with teachers’ scripts to developing animation from the teachers’ concepts
- creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative
- drawing in 2D and 3D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations
- designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment
- developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements
- using technical software packages, such as Flash, 3ds Max, Maya, Light-Wave, Softimage and Cinema 4D etc.
- building up accurate, detailed, frame-by-frame visuals
- recording dialogue and working with editors to composite the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece
- working to production deadlines and meeting clients' commercial requirements
- Liaising with script writers, content reviews and QA for guidance