Trades & Services
Receiving and acting on complaints relating to enforcement of intellectual property rights
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
JOB REFERENCE ACA/ACI/6 (6 posts): Basic salary - Kshs 64,481 - Permanent & Pensionable.
The Anti-Counterfeit Inspector is responsible to the Senior Anti-Counterfeit Inspector for: -
- Receiving and acting on complaints relating to enforcement of intellectual property rights;
- Implementing the prosecution policies and procedures;
- Assisting in the investigation of complaints from intellectual property rights owners;
- Ensuring that witnesses attend courts through witness summons;
- Facilitating prosecution of cases;
- Assisting in the compilation of investigation files and court cases;
- Conducting raids on suspected counterfeit goods;
- Initiating suo moto action on suspected counterfeit goods; and
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the management.
For appointment to the grade of Anti-Counterfeit Inspector, a person must have: -
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminology, Social Science, Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Application and Submission
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to access the detailed descriptions of the job requirements, the application guidelines and job application form on Authority’s website https://www.aca.go.ke.
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence using the Job Application Form accessed via the following link:https://www.aca.go.ke/images/downloads/careers/Job-Application-Form-Anti-Counterfeit-Authority-ACA.pdf indicating the job reference number on the Job Application Form and on the envelope. Applicants should attach a covering letter, a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and National Identity Card.
All applications should be addressed to and received by the undersigned in hard copy not later than 21st February, 2023 at 5.00 p.m. East African Time.
3rd Floor, National Water Plaza
Dunga Road, Industrial Area
P.O. Box 47771-00100
Important Information to Note
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- ACA Does not charge any fees in the recruitment process.
- Anti-Counterfeit Authority is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, youth, minorities, marginalized and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Late applications and soft copy applications shall NOT be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be expected to prove their compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by obtaining and presenting the following clearance certificates:
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI);
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured