We are looking for two (2) newly qualified technical diploma holders who have studied Instrumentation and Control Engineering or similar at TU-K or TUM. Both positions are to work as an apprentice to a Senior Technician in a small but high-quality water treatment system engineering firm based in Nairobi and Naivasha.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Theoretical knowledge of electrical systems, controls and instrumentation are required. PLC programming knowledge and experience would be very helpful.
Previous professional work experience is not required, but a willingness to work hard, pay attention to detail and follow professional work standards in health and safety, as well as in job execution, is vital.
We provide a happy work environment, reasonable conditions and good training (including online courses).
In return, we are looking for honesty, and a desire to do a good job for our customers.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured