Undertaking training in areas of specialization in accordance with the syllabus
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
We are a community Based organization that is committed to empowering the society through various business incubation programs in the agriculture sector ranging from Aquaculture, poultry farming,bee keeping, pig farming and general agricultural projects. We are based in Kisumu Nyalenda, with various outlets within the County. We seek the following officers who will be based at our Kisumu office located in KISUMU county Kisumu East sub-county(Nyalenda).
1.Aquaculture Technical Trainer
The following qualifications are desired:
• A Bachelor’s degree or a Higher National Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Aquaculture, Environmental Science, Aquatic Ecology, Aquatic Ecotoxicology, Aquatic Technology, Zoology, Ichthyology and Fisheries Sciences, Biochemistry, Bio-statistics, Limnology, Wildlife and Fisheries Biology, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering, or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• Been registered by the Relevant Professional Body; and
• Proficiency in computer application skills
Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
• Undertaking training in areas of specialization in accordance with the syllabus;
• Preparing teaching/learning materials and schemes of work;
• Setting and marking examination/assignments;
• Carrying out research work under the guidance and supervision of a senior trainer; and
• Supervising trainers’ projects and practical work.
Method of Application
Send your Application and cv with the title of the position your applying for eg “AQUACULTURE TECHNICAL TRAINER” not later than 25th NOV 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.