Area Business Development Officer - JR
1. Must have min of 3 years’ proven experience in introduction of new products, appointment of distributors/ wholesalers, channel partners & negotiating skills in General Trade (Food segment).
2. Able to support Distributor/ Channel Partner in achieving sales target, buffer stocks & help preparing orders.
3. Able to achieve growth and hitting sales targets county wise by successfully managing the GT accounts in designated counties.
4. Achieve projected growth and hit sales targets in GT by successfully managing the key accounts.
5. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering and understanding their needs in GT
6. Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
7. Able to identifying new customers in GT/Institutions and increasing customer Base County wise.
8. Preparation of advance monthly travel plan with dates/locations/expected expenses.
9. Able to forecast projected sales/ Growth in territory
10. Able to travel in appointed region.