Location: (Garissa Region)
AREA SALES REPRESENTATIVE (ASR)– GARISSA REGION
• Ensure all SET TARGETS are met
• Distribute stock to DSF/DC staff within their allocated territories and record details of stocks given.
• Record and collect stocks from the Regional Stock Coordinator whose record shall include all the IUC’s picked and sign against
• Ensure that the Direct Sales Force (DSF) and Dealer Commando (DC) sign against the stocks received and keep a register.
• Clear route plans shall be sent timely to your Project Manager & Regional Sales Manager (RSM)every Sunday of the week
• Ensure new stock is issue to the DSF & DC when 80% of previous stock has been sold out and payment fully received and accounted for.
• Have a minimum of three meetings per week with all the DSF &DC team working within their territory to cascade targets, any training or new product information and resolve any performance issues or reconciliation issues with the DSFs &DC.
• Do daily stock reconciliations between stocks received from the Regional Stock Controller to stocks issued to the DSF to cash received for sales to activations and share the report daily with the Regional Sales Manager/Regional Stock Controller
• Ensure timely report of decoder sales in the 11-3-6 work WhatsApp sales forum
• Have a minimum of three meetings per week with all the dealer commando and direct sales force team working within your territory to cascade targets, any training (in conjunction with the Regional Trainer) on new product information and resolve any performance issues or reconciliation issues with the dealer commando
• Ensure that all monies for decoder sales from the DSF &DC have been remitted daily and follow up for any un- paid debt or un- reconciled report.
• Manage the DSF &DC sales force by ensuring they go to the market, they are covering the required routes, indentifying new opportunities to ensure the daily sales targets for their territories.
• Report on the performing and non – performing staff and recommend action be taken and any complains, and concerns raised by your respective DSF &DC
• Provide daily sales performance reports which shall include;
I. Daily sales by DSF&DC by decoder type
II. Daily cash collected from decoder sales
• Have minimum of 2 weekly meetings with the Regional Sales Manager (RSM).
• Any other duty that may be assigned to you by your immediate line manager and project manager
• Good communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to achieve set targets with limited supervision
• Must be a go getter, focused, result oriented with a passion for sales
• Must be a highly organized, independent who is focused on service, success
• Diploma, certificate in a business-related field
• Must have at least one year in sales and marketing experience
• Must possess a valid driving license and must be a competent driver
• Must reside in Garissa or willing to relocate to Garissa and its environs
Send CV via "Apply Now Button"