Duties and Responsibilities:
This will be the entry grade for this cadre. An Officer at this level will be on job training and will be assigned simple duties in repair and maintenance works under close supervision of a more experienced officer in line with the area of specialization (Carpentry, Masonry, Welding, Painting and Plumbing.)
Requirements for appointment:
For appointment to this grade, an Officer must have Government Trade Test Certificate Grade III in the relevant trade area (Carpentry, Masonry, Welding, Painting and Plumbing.)
How to apply:
• Applications should be made online through https://psbkericho.co.ke/vacancies
• Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution will be required.
• Applicants should submit their online applications attaching copies of National Identity cards/passport, curriculum vitae, testimonials, academic and professional certificates on or before 12th August, 2020.
• Kericho County residents should indicate their respective wards and locations.
• Details of the qualifications and requirements can be obtained from the County website
• Any application/s sent through post or hand delivered will NOT be accepted/ considered.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NB: County Government of Kericho is an equal opportunity employer.
Persons with disability and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. W
Warning: Be aware of Fraudsters.
The County Government of Kericho does not charge any fees for purposes of processing their applications.
Incase of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.