Artwork Coordinator – Project Trainee at Haleon
Creative & Design
Degree in Science or Data and Project Management
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
In this role you will…
- Managing Artwork changes to meet business requirements while meeting compliance and quality standards.
- Beginning with project ideation and ending with release of print ready materials, operating in accordance with industry regulations, Haleon compliance requirements and SOPs, and achievement of the businesses’ commercial goals.
- Facilitate and contribute to cross functional artwork brief meetings and document the meeting outcome.
- Maintain & update artwork project tracking, providing status updates to the key internal stakeholders highlighting any issues or risks to delivery.
- Identify possible constraints, escalating where appropriate and rolling up into KPIs as requested.
- Attend project meetings and provide artwork updates.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, sites, and Artwork Studio to brief in assigned artwork projects and resolve artwork queries.
- Raise artwork POs and follow up on payment for submitted artwork invoices.
- University educated - Graduate or equivalent
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Proficient in MS Office (advanced level skill in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Degree in Science or Data and Project Management
- Detail oriented
- Work without close supervision
- Good understanding of E2E Artwork supply chain
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured