Position: Asset Finance Interns
Reporting to – Branch Manager
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance Company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfil their dreams and the needs of their families and community.
We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than 100,000 customers in Kenya, we are looking for enthusiastic and customer obsessed Asset Finance Interns in Homabay.
We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities.
Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
As an Asset Finance Intern you will be responsible for the sales of the products at the specific location(s) as well all Asset Finance on-boarding within the framework of the vision, policies and values of Watu.
A successful Asset Finance Intern is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of both the company, the market and the customers we serve.
Our customers are entrepreneurs. As a company, we are committed to aiding them in achieving their financial goals. It is imperative that the Asset Finance intern be engaged with the community they serve and committed equally to our customer’s and company’s goals.
● Attracting Clients to our Asset Finance products as well as maintaining the service standards in serving our existing customers and expanding customer base
● Acting as contact person at nominated sales point(s) for all incoming inquiries from potential and existing clients regarding Asset Finance products
● Providing proactive, accurate, detailed, and comprehensive product presentation in response to Client’s inquiry
● Conducting pre-assessment of Client’s financial position and offering best suitable product configuration
● Accompanying client at all stages of the asset financing process from the moment of inquiry to the release of the asset
● Ensuring proper and timely loan request processing, acquiring necessary documentation, and ensuring asset proper release including tracking installation, issuance of plates and asset insurance
● Ensuring documents are compiled and provided to Branch for timely return of loan document forms to Head Office for record keeping
● Following Branch Standards.
● Ensuring collection of logbooks from the dealer(s)
● Ensuring set company KPI requirements are followed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
● Excellent communication and presentation skills including written communication.
● Strong sales and marketing skills.
● Integrity, enthusiasm and passion for continuous learning and development.
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with diverse business operations.
● Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company.
● High attention to detail and internal control.
● Diploma/Degree in a relevant field.
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).