Specific Duties & Responsibilities
• Effectively manage client motor vehicles after repossession according to the company policies.
• Assess the client’s current moto vehicle status after repossession.
• Manage the release of client logbook on clearance.
• Keep record of all security repossessed and the logbooks to tally the repossessed moto vehicles.
• Strategically advise clients on what actions to take with their assets.
• Assess and manage risks associated with current assets.
• Oversee the process of in charge and discharge of logbooks.
• Monitor and manage assets from repossession to disposition.
• Track customer accounts and advise the client and Collection team action to take.
• Foster and maintain positive client relationships and give high level of customer service.
• Ensure branches submit client’s security to HQ for safety custody
• Ensure all clients securities are kept in safe custody.
• Minimum of Diploma in Business Management
• Strong financial background
• Mature and able to make critical decisions
• Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft
• Excellent management skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Analytically and strategically minded