Minimum CPA 2
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Finance Officer, the incumbent role will be;
• Analyse, organize, post and manage customer invoices
• Audit invoices based on purchases orders
• Research and resolve customer problems related to billing and payment
• Verify and record business transactions
• Prepare and manage accounting statements
• Perform reconciliation of daily and monthly revenues
• Prepare management reports, expense reports, revenue reports, trial balance reports as required
• File monthly PAYE, VAT, MRI tax returns
• Manage check transactions and payments
• Raise petty cash vouchers and manage bank account deposits
• Assist in payroll, ensure payment of NSSF, NHIF procurement, and budget preparation activities
• Participate in month-end closing activities
• Perform accounts payable and receivable transactions
• Maintain confidentiality and security of bank accounts
• Assist auditor as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Minimum CPA 2
Ability to work under minimal supervision, attention to detail , good understanding of accounting, at least 1 year of experience. Knowledge of Quickbooks will be an added advantage.
One-month initial contract with a possibility of extension
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.