• Post and process all journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Ensure monthly bank reconciliations are done.
• Review monthly VAT returns to the Kenya Revenue Authority.
• Review withholding VAT returns to the Kenya Revenue Authority.
• Updating customer statements with invoices, credit note raised, and funds received.
• Raising tax invoices in QuickBooks.
• Assist the Accountant on any other financial related matters.
• Must have Working Knowledge of online QuickBooks.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA-2).
• An accounting degree will be an added advantage.
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience in leasing accounting work environment.
• Team player with excellent communication skills.
• Attention to detail, problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• High standards of ethics and values.