Reporting to: Accounts Manager
Solar Rays Energy Sacco is the fastest growing and licensed deposit, Savings and Credit Cooperative in Kenya, providing excellent service to Light up our customers’ world. We pride ourselves for being the largest Sacco in the green energy sector with over 12,000 members and still growing. The Sacco is expanding its Route to market to ensure recruitment of members. Its key priority in 2021 Strategic Plan is to aggressively grow membership and transform its business model.
- Carry out financial and accounting processes, in compliance with financial policies, procedures and controls systems.
- Daily updating of bank remittances to member’s accounts.
- Updating members accounts and general ledger .
- Follow up on outstanding bank reconciliation items as guided by the Account Manager.
- Reconciliation of strategic partnership products.
- Management of the platform and daily reconciliation of MPESA account.
- Systematic filing of accounting journals
- Assist in timely and accurate processing of suppliers and vendors accounts/statements.
- Timely processing of statutory deductions.
- Follow up on new member registration.
- Prepare daily summaries of expenses and cash positions.
- Document Filing of standing orders, bank statements and journals.
- Brand ambassador of the Sacco.
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
Qualifications for the Accounts Assistant Job
- University Degree in Finance, Commerce,
- Minimum KCSE C plain
- CPA Part II
- Hands on experience in using ERP software and Microsoft office packages
- Good analytical, skills, good communication and interpersonal skills, must be a team player and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience
- Member of relevant organization body is an added advantage.
- Team Player.
- Pays attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are up to the challenge and got what it takes submit your detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating on the subject the position you are applying.