The ideal candidate
will be responsible for formulation & execution of business strategy and
reviewing existing products & processes with an objective to improving
efficiency. The successful candidate must have experience in the financial sector.
- Assist in formulation & execution of business strategy.
- Overall project management and coordination to ensure efficiency.
- Establish a strong R&D department that will be responsible for research and identifying new business opportunities i.e new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services.
- Create an innovation hub/incubator for creating, piloting & fine-tuning products & processes before launching.
- Evaluating technical feasibility, design & optimization of process efficiency & productivity.
- Coordinating with all other departments to ensure alignment of objectives especially project wise and harmony.
- Provide leadership & direction to direct reportees including coaching, appraisals and guidance.
- Reviewing existing products & processes with an objective to improving efficiency.
- Undertaking process & product fixes & improvements.
- Responsible for providing timely project progress reports/updates.
- Ensure that all end month processes are carried out, periods are properly closed and provide accurate and timely financial reports and forecasts.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a business-related field from a recognized university.
- Must have at least 4 years’ relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Must have experience in the financial sector.
- Previous work experience in audit/Consultancy preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & problem-solving skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 80, 000 – 120,000 (Approx. 800 – 1200 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 9th October 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***