The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all guests have an excellent experience during their stay at the camp. He/She Must have at least 4 years of experience in Hospitality in a 4/5-star environment.
• Deliver memorable experience to guests.
• Manage, train, motivate, supervise and assess the staff under his/her command.
• Ensure reports are carried out and submitted on time.
• Ensure that daily admin checks and checklists are conducted.
• Daily guest incident reports and unusual events.
• Prepare Weekly supply orders, incident reports, checklists and F & B supply stock.
• Prepare monthly guest feedback reports.
• Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Hotel Management from a reputable institution.
• Minimum 4 years of experience as an assistant manager in a Lodge/Camp.
• Excellent Communication and People skills.
• Excellent customer service & ability to build strong relationships.
• Computer & analytical skills required.
• Ability to work independently,and report on time and correctly.
• Hands-on and problem solver.
• Excellent leadership and management skills.
Monthly gross salary: Negotiable depending on skills & experience.
Location: Maasai Mara, Kenya.
Career Level: Upper Mid level.
Education: Diploma/Bachelor’s degree.
Deadline: 8th March 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***