1. Time keeping and punctuality
2. Organization of kitchen and all food-related activities, including the preparation and cooking fresh food and assist in service.
3. Ensure that the kitchen, dining halls, equipment and utensils are correctly cleaned and stored away.
4. Maintain cleanliness of food preparation areas, equipment and appliances
5. Ensure that all kitchen equipment is properly maintained and that any defects are reported promptly to the Head of Department.
6. Maintain stock and inventory of the supplies and goods in the store and the pantry.
7. Maintain standards of food storage, rotation, quality and appearance
8. Ensure compliance with applicable health code and regulations
9. Cost effective utilization of the supplies.
10. Promote an accident free work environment
11. Ensure that all personal and food hygiene procedures are applied at all times.
12. Any other duties that may be assigned.
• Age – 35 years and above
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a learning institution
• A Male is preferred.