Headquartered in European Union, Mogo Kenya is part of Mogo Finance Group which is one of the leading car financing institution operating in 17 countries and with over 1,000 employees globally. Wide geographical coverage makes MOGO unique in comparison to its competitors and diversifies revenue streams in delivering an integrated set of products in auto financing; leaseback loans, car financing and Boda-boda financing.
We are passionate, ready, and committed to playing an active role in providing our clients with the fastest and most convenient vehicle, Boda-boda financing and leaseback products in the Kenyan market.
We are searching for an experienced and detail-oriented credit administrator to join our growing institution. In this position, you will be responsible for planning, organizing and executing the company’s credit administration activities including disbursement, collateral management, credit file management and logbooks collection.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Risk Management - Evaluating and understanding of the risks associated with our products and borrowers in terms of credit and operations.
· Authenticating documentation presented for all credit applications and ensuring that they meet the KYC and Credit Committee sanctions requirements.
· Perusing Internal Audit, and Credit Risk & Compliance reports to ensure that any shortcomings highlighted regarding NPAs have been sufficiently addressed.
· Receiving all Signed Agreements, Insurance Confirmations & Stickers and ensure Scanned copies are saved in SharePoint (Customer folder)
· NTSA Registration- Initiates Online In charge & makes payment for leasebacks, confirms and accepts on behalf of Mogo Kenya Ltd the online discharge of logbook from seller/dealer to joint Mogo & Customer names.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 2+ years of experience as a Credit Officer.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of record-keeping.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently.
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to participate in building up business
- Support from a professional international team
- Opportunity for personal development