3. Assistant Engineer II (Structural), JOB GROUP ‘K’ (2) POSTS REF: MCPSB/T,R&PW/3/2021
Duties and Responsibilities
• Designing, preparation of drawings and supervision of construction of civil and structural works for simple projects.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
i. Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or the equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
ii. Graduate membership with the Engineers Registration Board of Kenya.
Terms of service: Permanent & Pensionable
Salary: As prescribed by the Salaries & Remuneration Commission (SRC)
MANDATORY INTEGRITY CLEARANCE
• Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
• Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
• Clearance from Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of National Police
• Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
• Clearance from former employer where applicable.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and Qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the following Link: -Machakos County Website or Portal: http://machakosgovernment.co.ke/jobs
Qualified candidates must apply on or before 23rd September 2021 at 5:00p.m (East African Time).
It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
The Shortlisted Candidates will be required to:
1. Produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
Machakos County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.