DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK, FISHERIES AND COOPERATIVES
14. Assistant Fisheries Officer III Job Group H (2 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting in delivering fisheries extension services including conducting field days and training fishers
• Collecting and compiling fisheries statistical data
• Participating in fish quality assurance activities and Marketing;
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
• Diploma in Fisheries Management, Aquatic science or equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
• Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
• At least two (2) years’ experience in a comparable and relevant position
All applicants Must fulfill Chapter six of the constitution requirement
Salary Scale: The salary, allowances and other benefits attached to these positions will be as determined by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission and other recognized CBAs as applicable.
Terms of Service: All the above posts shall be on a three (3) year contract term renewable based on satisfactory performance.
“Vihiga County is an Equal opportunity employer”
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application with copies of their National Identity/passport, Academic & Professional certificates to the undersigned.
Key responsibilities and job specifications for the above positions are available on the official County websites www.vihiga.go.ke.
All application from interested and qualified candidates should be submitted on or before 26th day of October 2020
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SECRETARY/CEO VIHIGA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 880-50300