A. DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL SERVICES AND PUBLIC HEALTH
8. Assistant Physiotherapist II - JG ‘G’ 2 Posts
Duties and responsibilities
• Providing physiotherapy services to patients;
• Processing, verifying and maintain information relating to patients;
• Plan and conduct primary health services;
• Provide leadership, supervision of students in the clinical area;
• Safeguarding and ensuring maintenance of equipment and appliances;
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for Appointment
• Be a Kenyan Citizen
• Be a Holder of a Certificate in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution;
• Registration Certificate issued by the Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK); and
• Valid practicing license from Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK).
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of County development objectives;
• Proficiency in computer applications;
• Have capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines;
• Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity;
• Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in Article 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya;
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
How to Apply
Applications can ONLY be submitted to the undersigned on or before Thursday 25th February, 2020 5:00 PM byHAND DELIVERY. For further details please visit; cpsb.kajiado.go.ke or https://ardech.co.ke/resources/
• Applicants should note that soft copy applications directly to the Board's official email i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org will NOT be accepted.,
• ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and they shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, Academic and Professional certificates, Transcripts, Registration certificates to Professional bodies and any other relevant documents during interviews:
• The County Government of Kajiado is an equal opportunity employer;
• Youth, Women, Persons living with Disabilities, Marginalised and Minority Communities are encouraged to apply;
• Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification:
• Please be informed that Kajiado County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor does it charge any fees. All queries should be directed to the: -
• Email - email@example.com
• Phone Number; - 0753655394 ONLY.
KAJIADO COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 664 - 01100