ASSISTANT PROCESS TECHNICIAN-ATHIRIVER
Product & Project Management
Assist the new product development team and commercial team in all technical aspects of introducing new products and developing commercial relationships with customers:
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Job Code (Ref): APT
You will report to the CEO.
2. THE PRIMARY FUNCTIONS OF THIS POSITION ARE TO:
2.1 Assist the new product development team and commercial team in all technical aspects of introducing new products and developing commercial relationships with customers:
2.2 Clarify each new product:
- Product name.
- Finished product specifications
- Raw material specifications.
- Analysis procedures
- Identification of processes and process improvements
- Review of development lab results in conjunction with the team
- Review of new process equipment in conjunction with the team.
2.2 Be aware of general sales development and pricing.
2.3 Support the commercial team in responding to technical queries/issues from customers.
2.4 Assist in troubleshooting processes in the factory which require improvement.
3. IN CARRYING OUT THESE TASKS YOU SHALL FOCUS ON AND PROVIDE INPUT TO:
3.1 Technical input:
Support the new product development team in coming up with potential processes for the new products as well as improving the existing manufacturing processes.
Support the commercial team by providing technical support to customer interactions and inquiries.
Assist the QC department and new product development team in researching methods of analysis for the new products and finding the right standards for analysis.
Prepare and send samples to customers and external laboratories for analysis as may be needed.
Update and keep the pre-shipment sample register for all samples that have been sent out to customers.
Prepare and review new product profiles which consist of raw materials and product specifications, manufacturing processes and budgets, SOPs, MSDS, etc.
Assist the commercial team in the pricing of the new products.
3.3 Day-to-day activities:
Work closely with the sales team and the CEO to develop and improve a plan for increasing sales and new business development.
Support the commercial team in costing.
Understanding sales plan, production plan, and product priorities.
Assist in record keeping of the COAs, MSDS, and other documents sent to customers.
3.5 Limits of authority:
You are not authorized to commit the company to any sales, prices, or delivery schedule without the approval of either the CEO or Technical Advisor.
3.6 When required, perform any other duty that may be reasonably requested.
4. KPIs - YOUR PERFORMANCE SHALL BE MEASURED BY THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
Improvement of processes 60%
Ensure quick and proper resolution of customer complaints 15%
Timely delivery of customer requests 10%
Reporting on the improved processes 15%
5. INABILITY TO CARRY OUT THESE ROLES
Should any development arise that precludes you from carrying out these duties effectively, or that will prevent various processes and commercial procedures from being adhered to, immediately inform the CEO or Technical Advisor.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured