Reporting to: Commercial Director
Department Product Management & Sourcing
Industry: Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances
Qualification and Experience
• Minimum qualification of a Diploma in business management or any other relevant field.
• Previous experience of at least 3 years in business development / planning role. Preferably in similar industry.
• Extensive knowledge of the retail market sector and consumer electronic products.
• Understanding of developing order forecasts and plans
• Extensive financial & value chain knowledge.
• Track record of team building and strategy implementation.
Job Responsibility and Accountability
• Complete responsibility for development of the product portfolio.
• Develop a strategy for the product portfolio.
• Evaluate and develop sales through various channels – Retail, Online, Wholesale, and B2B.
• Ensure product portfolio is relevant to the market based on local and global trends.
• Maintain and update rolling forecasts for all products in line with sales & inventory levels.
• Negotiate with suppliers for specifications, prices, terms and promotions.
• Resolve any quality issues with suppliers to get timely support and rectification.
• Maintain inventory levels to avoid overstocking or stockouts.
• Have full product knowledge and impart the same to sales team.
• Execute timely promotions based on supplier discussions, channel requirements and inventory positions.
• Prepare annual budgets based on strategic goals.
• Have a HOW TOs strategy to achieve the budgets on a monthly basis
• Create and update training materials.
• Assist in conducting regular product trainings.
• Assist with market survey reports.
• Analyze distribution channel sales data and provide detailed reports on the same.
• Advice the sales team on stock situations as and when required.
• Assist in development of sales promotions and other portfolio related marketing activities
• Resolve any service issues from dealers.
• Ensure correct pricing and descriptions of the products in the category.
• Ensure website listing of products is active and accurate.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Good report writing and presentation skills.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Budget Management Skills
Salary & Benefits: Depending on the background and experience. Benefits as per Company policy.
Joining: Immediately or after notice period as agreed.