Graduate in marketing or business studies is preferred
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- To create awareness of MBH to all market segments with greater emphasis to the higher yielding segments
- Develop market segments for MBH and identify segments with regular requirements for accommodation and conference. Establish their potential, negotiate preferred rates and monitor the development of such accounts
- Coordinate all market segments i.e. Tour Operators/Travel Agents, United Nations/Diplomatic Missions, NGOs, International Organizations, Corporate/Commercial Segment and Segment.
- Develop sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals
- Determine rates, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, service accounts and analyse lost business for the hotel
- Graduate in marketing or business studies is preferred
- Past experience in Sales & Marketing in hotel industry
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies
- Knowledge & skills of social media targeted marketing.
- Knowledge & skills of graphic & video design.
- Very in good in managing a sales & marketing team
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured