Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervise a Low Volume – Roads 2000 project
• Supervise construction process and ensure procedures are followed
• Work closely with site engineer in construction
• Site inspection of works.
• Measurement of building and civil works
• Supervise and co-ordinate the casual workers within the organisation
• Raising certificates
• Preparation of Bill of Quantities and Building up Unit Rates
• Preparing of interim preliminary estimates and approval of payments for workers
• Communicating and taking approvals from supervision team and clerk of works
• Ordering of Materials on site.
• Interim evaluation
• Preparation of Bill of Quantities and Building up Unit Rates.
Skills & Requirements
• Diploma in Civil Engineering, Building and Construction
• Training from Kenya Institute of Highways and Building an advantage
• At least 5 years in roads construction
• Experience in Roads 2000 required, Low seal volume
• Experience supervising construction works and managing workforces in sites
• Substantial technical awareness in overseeing civil engineering projects from inception to completion
• Sharp computer skills in Ms. Office and Engineering Projects Softwares an advantage
• Mature and self-driven with planning and organizing abilities