The successful candidate will work closely with the Site Manager to ensure all the compound operations run smoothly and Must have a good understanding of broad warehouse operations. The ideal candidate Must have Managerial experience and be willing to relocate to Juba.
• Work closely with the Site Manager to ensure all compound operations run smoothly.
• Engage well with a range of local and international clients and must have a good understanding of broad warehouse operations so that he can provide technical support.
• Sound financial management skills are key. Cash handling processes, making correct cash requests per company guidelines and ensuring proper paperwork is submitted to Finance for all purchases.
• Manage a small team of local staff.
• Responsible for helping to maintain a strong client base, not only through providing excellent quality services, but also by identifying & navigating potential new business opportunities for the company.
• Provide water, power, and repair & maintenance services to organisation clients, and be able to correctly identify a need and how best to approach it.
• Prepare reliable reports to senior management.
• Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have over 7 years of experience in relevant fields, management experience required.
• Knowledge of (project) management tools would be useful, e.g. Gantt charts.
• Must have a good understanding of foundational plumbing, construction and electrical concepts.
• Experience in machine operation (forklift, truck, telehandler etc.) would be useful.
• Must know the basics of a warehouse operation, and understand rub halls, solid-state structures, shipping containers, and how they are managed efficiently.
• English fluency (written and spoken).
• Experienced Microsoft Office user (+ Gmail).
• Must have high levels of emotional intelligence & be a strong character. Challenging, multicultural work environment.
• Previous experience working in South Sudan a plus.
Monthly Net salary: Ksh. 120,000 (Approx. 1,200 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 15th November 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.