● Create and maintain highly detailed tech packs.
● Include sewing construction & material details on the tech packs.
● Create initial specs based on sketches & samples to design specification.
● Conduct fit meetings with the Design team.
● Organize digital files in various formats for easy access by the team.
● Update issues comments, detailed corrections, and update specs to ensure proper fit.
● Communicate with overseas staff, Production, and Design teams.
● Maintain a fit status chart to review with the production department.
● Adhere to product development calendar and deadlines.
● Perform other duties as required by the Design team.
● Bachelor's Degree or certificate in Design
● Must be highly proficient in AdobeSuite, especially Illustrator
● Proficient with Google Sheets
● Some design experience
● Must be highly proficient in AdobeSuite
● Strong Computer skills
● Background of Technical Design or Graphic Design
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Skilled in written communication for factory correspondence
● Skilled in writing garment specs and grading
● Pattern drafting skills are an added advantage
Work will be onsite in Karen, Nairobi, 2-3 days a week.
Please send us your CV and
Portfolio (if any) to
be considered for this position.