COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KWALE
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
ASSISTANT YOUTH TRAINING INSTRUCTORS
v. Assistant Youth Training Instructor -Automotive Engineering – Job Group “F” (5 Posts) – 39/2020/KCPSB
This is the entry and training grade for the Assistant Youth Training Instructors Cadre. An Instructor at this level will work under the guidance of a Senior Youth Training Instructor.
Duties and Responsibilities will involve: -
• Provide theoretical and practical instruction in the area of specialization
• Preparing and maintaining schemes of work, lesson plans, lesson notes, trainee records, teaching and learning materials.
• Carrying out trainee assessment.
• Ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment
• Coordinating co-curricular activities.
• Maintaining trainee discipline.
• Any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor.
Job Specifications /Requirements
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
• Must be of sound mind
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D+ and above
• Trade Test grade One (1) Certificate or its equivalent on the relevant field.
• At least Three years relevant experience.
• Must be a person of high integrity
1. All applications should be submitted on or before Thursday 12th November, 2020 by 4:30Pm in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the category(position) which they fall and addressed to: -
The Board Secretary
Kwale County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 4 -80403
Posted or hand delivered at the Kwale County Public Service Board Offices next to Kwale District Hospital and opposite Baraza Park – Kwale Town.
2. Applicants must attach copies the following documents: -
* National Identity Card
* Academic and professional certificates
* Leaving certificates and other testimonials (if any)
* Clearance certificates from the following Government entities: -
(a) KRA Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
(b) Self Declaration Form from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
(c) Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
(d) Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
(e) Clearance Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
3. All applicants submitting their applications directly to our offices should be on face masks and adhere to health protocols like keeping social distance and washing your hands.