COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KWALE
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
The County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill in the following positions in the departments of Education.
ASSISTANT YOUTH TRAINING INSTRUCTORS
iv. Assistant Youth Training Instructor -Hair dressing and Beauty therapy – Job Group “F” (5 Posts) – Vacancy No. 40/2020/KCPSB
This is the entry and training grade for the Assistant Youth Training Instructors Cadre. An Instructor at this level will work under the guidance of a Senior Youth Training Instructor.
Duties and Responsibilities will involve:-
• Provide theoretical and practical instruction in the area of specialization
• Preparing and maintaining schemes of work, lesson plans, lesson notes, trainee records, teaching and learning materials.
• Carrying out trainee assessment.
• Ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment
• Coordinating co-curricular activities.
• Maintaining trainee discipline.
• Any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor.
Job Specifications /Requirements
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
• Must be of sound mind
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D+ and above
• Trade Test grade One (1) Certificate or its equivalent on the relevant field.
• At least Three years relevant experience.
• Must be a person of high integrity
All applications should be submitted on or before Thursday 21st October 2021 by 4:30 PmSTRICTLY via our official email address firstname.lastname@example.org
For purposes of observing Covid-19 health protocols, hand delivered applications will not be RECEIVED/ACCEPTED.
1. Women and People with special needs are encouraged to apply
2. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
3. Applicants MUST attach copies of the following documents:-
i. National I.D Card
ii. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
iii. Academic and Professional Certificates
iv. Leaving Certificates and Other testimonials (if any)
v. Clearance certificates from the following government entities:-
a. KRA Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
b. Self-Declaration Form from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
c. Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
d. Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
e. Clearance Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
All applications to be addressed to;
County Public Service Board
Po box 4-80403