1. Carrying out the negotiation, drafting and review of commercial contracts and ensuring they are duly executed;
2. Conduct due diligence on conveyancing transactions, prepare agreements for sale, completion documents (where necessary) and ensure proper registration of documents;
3. Conduct legal research on various areas of law as may be assigned.
4. Oversee filing and maintenance of intellectual property applications and registrations;
5. Effect the legal formation of entities including organizational documents and take further action as required by law;
6. Participate in initial client interview and obtain all relevant information and documentation;
7. Conduct legal research relating to pleading and motion preparation;
8. Ability to negotiate settlements for clients and draft settlement agreements;
9. Analyze billing records and prepare damage analysis;
10. Attend and conduct hearings at all levels of the court structure;
11. Draft legal opinions and maintain legal opinion database;
12. Updating clients on their matters on a timely basis;
1. Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
2. 2-3 years post admission experience in a law firm.
3. High quality research and drafting of relevant documents.
4. Ability to conduct own caseload with minimal supervision.
5. Knowledge of core and administrative hearing rules and procedures.
6. High accuracy and attention to detail.
7. Ability to work in a team.
8. Able to develop
Send your Curriculum Vitae via "Apply Now Button".