• Willing to familiarize yourself with the Spurt!'s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
• Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
• Working closely with staff to implement growth strategies.
• Developing and implementing client service and retention plans
• Assist with drafting business plans, pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
• Identify new business opportunities and partners.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
• 1 - 2 years relevant work experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
• Strong organization and project management skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software