Audit and Accounting Assistant
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Recognize potential internal control issues and communicate them to the assurance team.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of internal control procedures.
- Challenge procedures used in the past and attempt to enhance internal control techniques.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client's environment.
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to client requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Collaborate with team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Contribute ideas/opinions, and listen/respond to other team members' views.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with assurance team members, and enhance service delivery.
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- CPA /CPA equivalent or sufficient course work to achieve CPA/CPA equivalent certification upon passing the examination.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to teamwork and leadership.
- Integrity within a professional environment.
- Prior public accounting or process and internal control experience.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills.
- Audit, internal controls, or applicable business experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured