Main Responsibilities of Job
The jobholder will be responsible for:
• Controlling the audit in relation to timescales, budgets and risk management procedures
• Managing the team’s work plan to ensure attainment of quality standards
• Analyzing commercial implications of actions relating to productivity, recoverability, fee income and client service
• Understanding the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments. Is informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client.
• Providing guidance/expertise and participate in the performance of audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues.
• Generating new business opportunities by developing ideas and solutions.
• Ensuring achievement of billing targets and collection of outstanding fees
• Ensuring compliance to Grant Thornton and International Standards in the entire voyager file
• Handling client relationship
• Timely feedback and response to clients
• Reviewing and approving budgets
• Preparing monthly reports
• Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
• Coaching the team and encouraging them to take ownership of their development
• Masters/MBA in Strategic Management or Finance
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
• Registered member of ICPAK or ACCA
• Must be well versed with IFRS
• Six years of experience in a reputable audit firm with more than three years as an Audit Senior.
• Audit experience in insurance sector
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating the subject heading “AUDIT MANAGER” by Friday, 5th June 2020.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.