Main Responsibilities of Job
The jobholder will be responsible for:
• Developing a strategy that aligns with wider business unit and firm's strategy.
• Delivering an increasingly profitable and sustainable business in line with budgets by ensuring processes are efficient and the business is properly geared
• Has overall responsibility for maintaining and growing the fee income and profitability of the business
• Reviewing files to ensure
• Ensures that the firm's reputation is protected from adverse commercial, regulatory or legal failure arising from activity in their business area
• Managing the balance of risk and reward in taking on new work and consults in accordance with firm guidelines
• Ensuring technical excellence and quality of delivery in accordance with firm guidelines
• Regularly reviewing client base for profitability and takes appropriate action
• Ensuring there are succession plans for key roles within their business area
• Uses the practice management tool effectively
• Controlling and managing overhead costs
• Developing business plans, leading and developing assurance personnel in their interactions with clients in the marketplace.
• Exercising the highest levels of leadership and mentorship.
• Attracting, developing and retaining talent.
• Masters/MBA in Strategic Management or Finance
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
• Registered member of ICPAK or ACCA
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a reputable audit firm with more than five years in senior management role.
• Must be well versed with IFRS
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating the subject heading “AUDIT PARTNER” by Friday, 5th June 2020.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.