We are in both Trading and manufacturing sectors with several branches across the country. We are looking hire a competent and independent Audit supervisor.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
1. At least one year proven working experience in Anti-fraud investigation in medium or large enterprises
2. Strong ability of analysis, inference, coordination and writing. Strong regularity.
3. Good Communication and Negotiation skills
4. Ability to carry out fraud investigation independently, independent clue collection, data collection and analysis, evidence collection, working papers and investigation reports
5. Be of good integrity, responsible, professional ethics, and strong to work under pressure
Main Job Responsibilities:
1. Participating in formulation of the departments work plan
2. Investigating and verifying cases both internally (employees’ fraud) and externally (at police level)
3. Working hand in hand with police and anti-fraud investigative agencies
4. Suggesting to the management a remedial plan and punishment for employees
5. Providing guidance on closing of loopholes by making concrete rectification procedure
1. Degree/Diploma from a recognized institution in related field
2. Competent in MS Suite with Power point presentation knowledge
3. Experience should reflect an increasing level of responsibility
4. Must-have interpersonal skills; ability to work and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured