Travel Required: Up to 30%
Direct Supervisor: Directors
• Use AutoCAD and Sketch-up applications to generate and update working drawings, as-installed drawings, conduit layouts and schematics
• Revise and update existing drawings reflecting design changes
• Draft and prepare layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices.
• Assist, collaborate and coordinate with system designers and project engineers.
• Calculate dimensions and allowances with accurate precision.
• Collaborate with designers, Contractors and engineers on projects.
• Make AutoCAD & ArchiCAD drawings both (2D & 3D)
• Attend Site meetings and Conduct Site surveys to generate site sketches based on installation requirements.
• Make project timelines and programs.
• Badge design and printing.
• Keeps track of all tasks and ensures punctual delivery of drawings
• Ensures all tasks are entered in Wrike & updated daily.
• Close liaison with PLs & CTs for project related updates to clients
• Maintain drawing files and records throughout the duration of contracts
Role related Qualifications/Skills:
• Auto CAD certified
• Diploma in IT/ Civil Engineering or a relevant field
• Grasp of engineering drawing and principles
• 3-4 years’ experience in Auto CAD drawings
• Relevant Technical Training & experience added advantage
• Good grasp of technical installations & willingness to learn
Role Related Competencies (Behavioral Indicators):
• Excellent communications skills: interpersonal, listening, oral, and written.
• Good numeracy and IT skills
• Ability to efficiently schedule and manage time
• Self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision
• A good team player
• On time performance
• Thorough in follow up
• Strong problem solving and a desire to come up with practical solutions